Account management is critical in terms of the day to day operational aspects of the relationship and the future strategic direction. It should be across all levels of both organisations and ensure buy in from the team members involved both directly and indirectly.
We believe it starts with selecting the right team members, with the relevant experience, to represent Daily Freight within our customer, and our customer within Daily Freight. Those individuals must be vertically engaged, both analytical and influential, with the ability to lead, manage and effect change positively.
Our Account Managers focus on:
- Providing multiple points of contact for various requirements throughout our business, to ensure all queries are met with the best expertise
- Being available as the point of escalation
- Review and analyse freight movements to provide and suggest service improvements and efficiencies
- Ensure that SLA standards and agreements are being met on a monthly basis
- Our customers expectations are always measured and upheld within Daily Freight
- Proactive management of service exceptions and delays
- Drive the CIP (Continuous Improvement Programs) and QBR (Quarterly Business Reviews) process
Talk to our team today about how our Account Management can add value to your business.